What You Will Find at Camp Kennebec
Welcome to Camp Kennebec, a wonderful place where kids & teens with special needs have a great time, accomplish more than they ever expected, make new friends, and best of all, create the fabulous summer memories they deserve.
We're looking forward to welcoming your son or daughter to camp this summer.
Donna Segal & Rob Deman, Camp Directors
| | | | |
1422 Cox Road, Arden, Ontario K0H 1B0 | MAP
| 1(613) 335 - 2114 | E - firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2012 Camp Kennebec
"When you were growing up, summer was the fun season: Laughing with old and new friends. Discovering new activities and your hidden talents. Enjoying your growing independence. At Camp Kennebec, we want the same kind of summer for your child."
- A warm welcome for campers aged 6 and up, with a range of special needs including Autism, Asperger’s, ASD, ADD, ADHD, OCD, Tourette’s Syndrome, learning, social, behavioural difficulties and many others
- Overnight camp sessions lasting from 1-6 weeks, so you can choose the session length that works best for your family
- Unforgettable summer camp experiences filled with fun, laughter and new adventures
- Flexible daily schedules. Every day is a perfect blend of individual choice & 50+ waterfront, land-based, creative and artistic activities - favourites include horseback riding, high ropes, waterskiing, and the arts
- Exciting excursions to movies and provincial parks, overnight camping trips on our private island, theme days and special events
- Delicious, nutritionally balanced meals featuring fresh baked bread, a salad bar, homemade soups & desserts
- Low 2:1 camper-to-staff ratio includes teachers, child/youth, social & developmental workers
- Dynamic leadership training and intern programs for teens and young adults
- Optional 1:1 academic tutoring with our onsite teachers and educators
Making Kids Happy Since 1967
- Donna Segal & Rob Deman