AODA – Accessible Customer Service Plan
Providing Goods and Services to People with Disabilities
We are committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
We will ensure our team is trained and familiar with various assistive devices we have on site or that we provide that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities who require a certified service animal, provided:
- Owners are able to manage their animal’s food, hygiene, health, safety and behaviour independently
- The animal’s presence in a cabin does not create physical or mental health issues for other campers or staff
- If Camp Directors determine that having a specific certified service animal in camp is unworkable, the Directors will insist that the animal leave the premises
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
Notice of temporary disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities we will notify customers promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available. The notice will be placed on our door.
We will provide training to employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf. Training will be provided to people involved in the development of policies, plans, practices and procedures related to provision of our goods and services. Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- Our AODA plan related to the customer service standard.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing our goods and services
- Staff will also be trained when changes are made to our accessible customer service plan.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Camp Kennebec provides goods and services to people with disabilities can e-mail or offer suggestions verbally. All feedback, including complaints, will be directed to the President and customers can expect to hear back in 2 business days.
Are you looking for Bactrim DS price? Or Sulfamethoxazolum price? Follow the link where you will find the drug you need at the best price. We recommend that you Buy Bactrim online without a prescription right now. The amount of the drug at a special price is limited, do not miss your chance.
In our American Safe Pharmacy Online, you can buy Amoxil Online 500mg. This drug contains a substance called Amoxicillin. This substance is used in the production of many other antibiotics because of its antibacterial properties.
Notice of availability
We will notify the public that our policies are available upon request by posting them on our website.
Modifications to this or other policies
Any policy of Camp Kennebec that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.