Sources of Funding for Camp Fees

Over the years, many Kennebec families received funding for camp fees from private and public agencies. The best way to secure funding is to apply to several sources and to apply early. Many funding agencies make their decisions on a rolling basis as soon as they receive applications. We certainly don’t want you or your child to be disappointed.Below is a list of some agencies that provided funding for camp fees to Kennebecers in the past.If we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to call or email.

Suggested Sources of Funding for Camp Fees

AMICI Charity –

Assistance for children with Severe Disabilities – ACDS –

Autism Ontario –

Canadian Tire Jumpstart –

Ceridan Cares

Choices That Can Change Lives Fund (Community Living Toronto)

Community Living Associations –

Disability deduction, form T2201 from Revenue Canada –

Fitness Tax Credit –

Jewish Family and Child Service of Toronto – (416) 638-7800

Kids in Camp –

Knights of Columbus –

Lions Club –

Ministry of Children and Youth Services –

Optimist Club –

Rotary Club –

Respite Flexible Funding (Kerr’s Place)

Special Services at Home – SSAH –

The Bear Radio Children’s Fund – Call (613) 225-1069

The Ontario Disability Support Program – ODSP –

Youth Services Bureau of Ottawa –, (613) 729-0577 ext 251