March Break Camp – It’s Amazing Winter Fun!
Apply now for our fifth annual, Camp Kennebec March Break Camp!
Each week is loaded with great winter fun, new camp experiences, opportunities to practice life, social and confidence-building skills, and make new friends!
Campers enjoy dozens of indoor and outdoor activities like snowshoeing, hiking, sledding & tobogganing, skating, ice-fishing, curling, bonfires, sports, games, arts & crafts and many more surprises!
We limit our March Break camp to 22 campers each week, supervised by 11 of Kennebec’s most experienced staff members.
“My kiddo absolutely loves Camp Kennebec; she feels that she belongs and can be herself. She loves March Break camp with all the non-stop fun activities they do. My self-proclaimed “in-door” kiddo loves the snowmobiling, ice fishing, snow forts, scavenger hunt and so much more. It was amazing seeing pictures of her doing things I’ve never done. We cannot thank Camp Kennebec enough! 💚 ” —Nicole, Camp Kennebec Parent commenting on March Break 2019
March Break Camp Overview & Highlights:
- Enjoy our beautiful camp property – 1,000 beautiful, unspoiled, snow-covered acres
- Co-ed program open to Camp Kennebec families & non-Kennebecers too
- Specially designed for campers aged 6+ with autism, ADHD, developmental delays and other challenges
- Low camper to staff ratio, so campers enjoy individualized programs and attention
- Campers and staff sleep in heated cottages at the “Point Cottage” or in the “Chalet”.
- Experienced summer & alumni staff
- Campers practice life and social skills while having fun living together in a cabin. They help cook some of their meals (under staff supervision), keep the cabin clean and work cooperatively to complete tasks
- Free transportation to and from Toronto. If Toronto isn’t convenient for you, we will help you make other arrangements, or you can drop off/pick up campers in Arden, Ontario.
- Apply for our Sunday, March 8 – Saturday March 21, 2019 sessions
- Cost is $1900 plus HST for one week or $3,650 plus HST for 2 weeks