March Break Camp – It’s Amazing Winter Fun!
Each week is loaded with great winter fun, new camp experiences, opportunities to practice life, social and confidence-building skills, and make new friends!
Campers enjoy dozens of indoor and outdoor activities like snowshoeing, hiking, sledding & tobogganing, skating, ice-fishing, curling, bonfires, sports, games, arts & crafts, a day trip and many more surprises!
We limit our March Break camp enrollment to 20 campers each week, supervised by 10 of Kennebec’s most experienced staff members.
March Break Camp Overview & Highlights:
- Enjoy our beautiful camp property – 1,000 beautiful, unspoiled, snow-covered acres
- Co-ed program open to Camp Kennebec families & non-Kennebecers too
- Specially designed for campers aged 6+ with autism, ADHD, developmental delays and other challenges
- Low camper to staff ratio, so campers enjoy individualized programs and attention
- Campers and staff sleep in heated cottages at the “Point Cottage” or in the “Chalet”.
- Experienced summer & alumni staff
- Campers practice life and social skills while having fun living together in a cabin. They help cook some of their meals (under staff supervision), keep the cabin clean and work cooperatively to complete tasks
- Free transportation to and from Toronto. If Toronto isn’t convenient for you, we will help you make other travel arrangements, or you can drop off/pick up campers in Arden, Ontario.
- Register for our Sunday, March 18 – Saturday March 24, 2018 session
- Cost is $1600 plus HST
Now Camp Kennebec isn’t just for the summer anymore. Enjoy Camp Kennebec fun year-round.